Monday, July 27, 2009

"summer thinkin"

summers' been very good to me. i can actually say that i had a good-well rested summer:] considering tha fact that i live closer to my friends now and that makes everything much better:D but ive come to that time wen i start gettin all "sentimental" about life and relationships. now that im a senior, i really needa kno what i want to do inorder to make my last year, the best. i don't wanna waste my last year because i kno that life after higschool, is your future. for real. so senior year is seriously my last time ill actually enjoy skool. all i kno is that ima juz be stuck at home and studyin my butt off in college, so mite as well make the best of highskool before reality hits rite? but before senior year starts, i wanna have my mind set. how do i want to be seen as? what kind of person do i want the underclassmen to remember, to look up to? should i enjoy every minute of being a rebellious senior and or continue to be the "goody and studious" girl? juz some questions thats been passing thru my head everytime i go to bed...i kno i want my senior year to be fun and exciting but i also want it to be a time of growing and maturing. hmm...crazzy stuff. well only time can tell. i guess rite now ill juz go by the saying that my mom says, "grab the opportunity when its offered to you" when someone invites you to a lil shin dig, go for it! juz don't do anything you'll regret. i can deal wit that, for now i guess:]

-shanee

ps: is blogspot tha new "xanga"? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment