Friday, July 9, 2010

"everyone deserves a chance"

it seeems likee i gave everyone a chance, the chance to "make me happy". but every person that i came into contact wit, seemed to always let me down. that "happyness" was only temporary. im getting real siick of putting all my hope on someone just to kno i was to be let down, again. im siick of the feeling of disappointment and empty promises. im not saying that it was a waste of time, it wasn't. i miss it, sometimes. i learned from you, honestly. but sometimes i wish i knew the future, so that i can save myself from all the hurt. and yet, i still believe in this four letter word called, love. why? i don't kno. i guess its cuz im still hanging onto this word by a verrrry thin thread. but inspite of all my opinons bout this word, i still hope for my prince charming. maybe he's still out there, ill meet him someday or i've already met him...i juz never gave him the chance. i blew him off before even letting him try...or i was juz scared...maybe this person is different..how do i kno? i never even gave him a chance. i was so dumb to realize this mistake 4 months later..i guess i was juz looking out for what was best for everyone, for me..juz cuz it was "senior year". now i see it, i was blinded by someone else. someone who i THOUGHT had it. someone who i saw potential. i believed in you, but you let me down. becuz of you, i didn't see him cuz i was too blinded by you. but ima fix this. this time, its my turn. hopefully, you'll give me tha chance i never gave you. it doesn't hurt to try rite? if all else fails, at least i can leave saying, "i did my part, at least i tried."

-shane

No comments:

Post a Comment