Monday, July 26, 2010

"One Month"

i only got ONE more month to enjoy this summer.
wow, its gone by sooo fastt and next thing you kno, ima be bak with my faced stuffed in textbooks and im prettty sure that the library will become my home...iono my orientation is this weeek. im exicted and iono wat to expect haha iono im still mentally preparing myself for this new academic chapter in my life..the pressure is on. i canNOT let my parents down, i canNOT let myself down. "let it be an inspiration, not a distraction" something that my mom had been repeating to me lately. haha iono well ill worry bout that later! i still got one more month:] like seriously, this summmer has been one of the most exciting summers ive had, i love it! so far, so good^___^


lemme back track to my summmer list from june:

-figure out my life (college wise) *CHECK
-serve in church *CHECK
-get a JOB
-get mah grillz off!
-get my license, officially.

-get back in shape *in the making
-skim the waves *CHECK
-june 20 *CHECK
-july 4 *CHECK
-july 21 *CHECK
-july 25 *CHECK

++plus:

-lsu orientation this week
-TrueJay's registration on august 10
-book sale wit kyle sometime in august
-plans with grandpa in the pI
-august 2, behind-the-wheel

hmm still got a bit to do:]

enjoy the rest of yo summer bloggers!
do something out of the ordinary, like trying wheat grass! lol


-shaneQ

No comments:

Post a Comment