Monday, June 21, 2010

"Apple, Eppol, Eppi"


june 18, 2010<3
my first laptop, my first love;D

it was a tough decision to convert from PC to Mac, so i juz hope my money is WORTH it. please don't FAIL me, Eppi. Don't crash, burnout, or anything like that lol. Now that i got my macbook, i am mentally preparing myself for college. i KNO it will be difficult, i KNO it will be even more draining, but hey "don't worry" rite? summer has JUST begun:D

upcoming events:
1. VBS! im sooo excited! haven't done one since sophomore year bak at my old church haha glad to be apart of lluc:]
2. Rubberbands this wednesday? PLEASE, so i can finish up already!
3. Dana Point after ortho? PLEASE.

currently pondering:

-continue to be apart of leadership for "Afternoon Tea" vs. only Sabbath School Leader
-LSU vs. pI
-love vs. failure &disappointment

alrite, goodnite blogspot, until next time!
take it easy bloggers:]

-shaneQ

No comments:

Post a Comment