Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Count On Me" by Bruno Mars

Dear You,

The last week of my Higschool life will forever be unforgettable. Our last senior vespers was seriously amazing. I don't think i've ever felt so much love & tears flowing around through each person. And as graduation crept closer and closer, i realized that time was running out. It was bittersweet. Bitter, cuz i WANTED to leave, i was DONE. it was sweet, cuz i kno i will miss ALOT of the ppl that i grew up with and who i met along tha wayy. It didn't hit me until tha next day after all the busyness was over. I realized i will never see these ppl every day, even if it was juz short hellos or during passing periods. the jokes will never be same..tha conversations will never be tha samme.. That was it. IT happened soo fast. Highschool will be unforgettable for shore. It was a place where i grew up, and i think LLA did fulfill their job in nailing in the ESLRS in me, haha. God: highschool was a place where i found you and got to kno you soo much better, i developed a much deeper relationship with you. Thank you for never leaving me, even when i startd to doubt, thank you for being the only hope in my life. I give ALL my accomplishments to you, I love you. Family: though i made a school family, there is no other family that i'd rather be apart of than my own. Thank you for putting up with my busy schedules and stressful actions. And thank you for all your support and encouragement, i wouldn't accomplished anything if it werent for you, i love you. Teachers: you have stood up as my school parents. thank you for teaching me how to live and make wise decisions. Thank you for all the advice and for ALL the encouragement. i will truly miss each one of your smiling faces. i love you. Friends: my girls, my guys, my faves. we've grown up so much and though we may have our differences and may have drifted away thru tha years, but i kno we will still be friends til the end. Thank you for your "check ups" on tha boys, advices, and goodtimes. i love you.

*I kno this is not the end, cuz i kno that i will see you all again someday. Remember to Keep Jesus close at heart, becuz HE is the key to true happyness in life:]

Love,
shanee Q

No comments:

Post a Comment