Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Billionaire"

you kno, why would anyone wanna become a billionaire? all this stuff is only temporary...yeah its nice to get what you want, have the nicest car, and wear tha latest fashion..but can u really wear all that and have ur pockets stuffed with green cash, when knowing that tha majority of the world is fighting and would do juz about anything to survive? hmmm juz a thot...


Highlight of my day: Instead of saying a prayer during our family time, unexpectedly and without hesitation, my kids began to yell out, "I love Jesus!" or "I love Jesus too!". Hearing these words and seeing their genuine faces glow, juz bootesd me up is a huge way.

i was truly blessed today, thank you kids.
you all were my "God Sighting" today :]


-shaneQ

No comments:

Post a Comment