Friday, September 10, 2010

"13th year"

my bro is about to become a T E E N A G E R.
wow, now i really gotta brace myself. brace myself for dramatic stories, rebellious attitudes, and complete emotional moodswings. LOL i kno and remember exactly how i acted bak in the day. always on my fone, my room only belonged me and my life, and my family was at the bottom of my list. yup. i was prettty selfishh bak in jr.high. haha. but then again, i learned and turnaround once i reached highskool:] i wish my bro the best and the happiest on his dayy! ilove you bro, no matter how annoying or complaints you give me<3 my prayer for you is to always remember to talk to Jdawg and keep him at the center of your life. Continue to grow up to be the sweet and caring bro that i kno and love. though you may be surpassing me in height and obtaining gorgeous looks lol, to me, you'll always be MY little brother, ilove you mungtung<3






<3shaneQ

No comments:

Post a Comment