Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"GOOD JOB"

Doc: "Good job, you did good. you're getting them off!"
Me: "my braces??! AHHHHHH!!

i literally yelled in my chair! hands up and everything!! i wanted to give my doc a huuge hug before i left but he was seriousing out, oh well lol maybe next week wen im all bleached and retainered, i can take a picture wit him! :D i feel so FREE and SLIPPERY! im soooo happpy, yall don't even kno! i can go run a mile right now! ahhhh buuump up tha feel good musiiick!! getting my braces off seirously like made my year. can't believe its been a year...haha i remember when i got them on! it was september 24, 2009. i remember becuz i had to speak for morning worship at skool and then everyone noticed even when i was tryin to hid em throughout my whole talk;D but its literally all worth it! i can't wait to chew gum! i haven't eaten gum for a year!! sugar free baby!! and eat corn without worrying and taking our cleaning it outta my grillz:D and now i can floss under 45min!! :DD im SO HAPPY, i prayed so hard to get em off today and when i heard tha doc say yes, i was like 'THANK YOU JESUS" HAHAH im so happy! ahhh i feel normal now, liek how it use to bee;] i can smile, without feeelin insecuree!! HAHAH maynnn i feel goooood:D i literally have been smiling all dayyyy, ive been smiling so much that my cheeks hurt lol ahhh ima be sleeping wit a smile on my facee:]


<3shaneeQ

ps: ms. victoria says "hi!!" from skype lol

BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment