Monday, September 27, 2010

"HelloGoodbye"

Dear summer of 2010,
you were more than amazing to me. you provided me with PLENTY of rest/ sleep/ and FOOD. you gave me time wit my friends and family. you helped me grow and learn so much more about myself. summer, youu were one of the best ive EVER had.
in June: i graduated, partied at gradnight, congrats ate, bought the love of my life Eppi, partied at VBS, began my birthday week, and learned how to be rebellious thanks to earl. the start of summer adventures. priviledges taken. July: became legal, went all over soCal, partied at hometown buffet with crazy friends, yogurtlicious happenings, tokbox, skype, ichat, skim boarding, mother's healthy diet & gym fever, "I knew the kinda guy _____ kinda was. and I knew the kinda girl you were, and kinda...liked the girl you were." Despicable Me, boba tea house, feel good CD #4, permit, "Meet My Halfway" repeats at random places, threading, wheat grass, first visit to market night, broddi's hanging out at hulda, happy birthday pops, lsu orientation, and getting lost in ontario mills. August: shopping and dressups, thirft store, corndogs & campmeeting setup, dinner wit Napods, BBQ at vgardens, silverwood lake, reunited after 10years, taibo & hiphop abs with mommy, DJ plaza feats, no more lla first day for me, rowland heights wit mah girl, happyness in a bowl, 828.10, Josephine's Bistro at Cerritos, DJ plaza wit mah girl for the last time, stickypicky, Gerry's Grill wit mom, pops, and ate. first date surprise, finally September: last Sabbath wit mah girl, partied at her uncles crib, locked outta my own place wit mah boo, happy birthday bro, goodbye PUCs and ms. bakersfield, byebye grillz, ignite, azn convocation, easy A, birthday party, riverside fail, macaroni grill, joanne's, moon rising...Goodbye summer, you have been oh so good to me. thank you Jesus for giving my summer of 2010, it was truly ONE OF A KIND. :D

Dear Fall,
i have officially started my first day at lsu. it was pretty chill, considering the fact that im only taking 12units haha i honestly believe i can do alot more but i gotta juz follow my adivors' words:] i like it like this tho cuz im not tooo stressed out yet, ease into it ready and breezy fasho:] but Fall, please don't fail me..tho i am bak into my books, may it be a fun learning experiece:] i honestly don't kno what to expect o.O Dear Jesus, i ask for you to please lead and guide me in this new chapter of my life. May your life cover mines and i hope and pray everyday that others may see you thru me, especially on this new campus. take control, ima juz follow you:]

shane:]

No comments:

Post a Comment